Job order - J1213-0111 - Long Term Full-Time
||File & Image Clerks
||Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
|| File & Image Clerks
FILE & IMAGE CLERKS
*REVISED & EXTENDED*
Customer Service - Edmonton
Temporary Long-Term Full Time Position(s), 6 Months Duration
& Eligibility List
Do you excel at providing exceptional customer service? Do you thrive in a busy and demanding environment? If so, our File and Image Clerk opportunities will appeal to you. These positions are responsible for managing file movement, file creation and document filing related to claims and employer account files. You are responsible for contributing timely, efficient and accurate customer service in support of organizational goals by providing exceptional mail processing services. You must be able to work within a high volume, technical environment where consequences of errors are of great impact. The documents that you will handle are both electronic and paper based.
• File employer and claim file folders in numerical sequence.
• Action requests for the retrieval of microfilmed files and for copies of image files.
• Locate employer/claim files, update tracking systems and distribute files.
• Create new file volumes; open/reopen employer accounts.
• Update information screen on AIMS with new employer information.
• Process and Distribute faxes and printed materials
• Assist our internal customers by keeping work areas neat and clean and stocked with supplies (staples, pens, etc.). Also ensuring all equipment is stocked with paper (includes printers, fax machines and photocopiers)
• Sort and prepare paper documents for scanning
• Scan paper batches
• Verify the quality of scanned documents
• Update appropriate systems (i.e., CFTS, RecFind)
• Perform regular preventative maintenance on scanning equipment
• Review documents for legibility.
• Identify claim numbers for all claim mail received.
• Sort claim related documents.
• Input information into WCB computer systems.
• Scan batches by date, time and priority of form type.
• Perform preventative daily maintenance of high speed scanners/printers.
• Catalogue batches for archive and retrieval.
• A high school diploma supplemented with some related experience in a high volume data entry or mail sorting environment.
• Records management courses an asset.
• Basic knowledge of medical anatomy and terminology an asset.
• Computer/keyboarding skills essential with accurate alphanumeric keyboarding. Candidates will be tested for speed and accuracy, requiring a minimum performance of 30 WPM and 5000 KSPH.
SALARY: Salary Range 1/2/3
Start Rate: $30,840 to
Job Rate: $38,724 per annum
Note: Long-term temporary positions may be extended depending on business needs within each team. This posting is also being used to create an eligibility list to fill future vacancies over the next six months.
Please submit resumes (quoting tracking #J1213-0111) to www.wcb.ab.ca/careers. External candidates will also be considered.
Originally Posted: January 2, 2014
Reposted: March 4, 2014
Closes: This competition will remain open until suitable candidates are selected and sufficient eligibility lists are created for consideration in future vacancies.
Click here to apply