|Job Number - J0714-0050 - Full Time
||Manager, Social Media
||Product & Marketing
||Toronto, Ontario, Canada
|Posting Expiry Date (dd/mm/yyyy):
||Moneris Solutions Vision: Every day, we deliver innovative technology, secure and reliable payment solutions, and an outstanding experience to our customers and partners.
As Canada’s largest provider of payment processing solutions, Moneris offers innovative payment services for over 350,000 merchants in every industry segment. Moneris provides the hardware, software and systems needed to improve business efficiencies and manage point-of-sale transactions.
Why work at Moneris?
We offer an innovative, high growth, fast-paced environment which can help you develop and prosper in your career. We offer an attractive Total Rewards compensation and benefits package that rewards excellence and retains top performers.
What Moneris offers you:
We will continually invest in the people and technologies that drive cost efficiencies and provide superior payment solutions to our customers. With that in mind, we strive to keep our employees challenged, satisfied and confident which contributes to the overall success of Moneris.
Are you ready for the Moneris difference? We are looking for you to:
• Join a dynamic work environment
• Apply your creativity
• Work for a company that operates with integrity
• Be challenged
• Work in a team-focused environment
• Have Fun
Position Title: Manager, Social Media
This position is accountable for fostering engagement and growth of the company's social media presence externally, meanwhile acts as subject matter expert and counsels to help foster a culture of effective social media engagement both internally and externally.
Key Activities Include (but are not limited to):
- Working with Director on development of overarching Moneris Social Media strategy
- Community Management of the company's social channels including but not limited to: content development, issues management, community engagement, monitoring and reporting
- Management of social media programs that grow and support Moneris communities and initiatives, such as contests, product launches, partnership launches, corporate initiatives
- Working with internal and external partners to develop engaging and innovative content, including info graphics, photography, videos, and other creative devices
- Helping to develop policies and guidelines pertaining to social media participation and social governance
- Assessment of emerging social media trends to determine relevance to the company
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with bloggers and other key online influencers
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to ensure integration of social media tactics into overall programs
- Working closely with the digital and offline marketing teams to integrate and amplify overarching marketing communications programs
- Needs assessment, measurement and reporting of key social media metrics
- Management of relationships with external agencies and vendors, as required
- Post-graduate certificate in public relations, communications, journalism, social media or digital marketing, or related experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a related position
- Demonstrated knowledge of the culture, tone and language of social media platforms
- Strong knowledge of changing social media trends and practices
- Experience in B2B, software and/or financial sector an asset
- Knowledge and experience in U.S. market an asset
- Familiar with content management, publishing and reporting platforms
- French proficiency an asset
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- High level of attention to detail, creative and collaborative
This is a full-time permanent position available in our Toronto Head Office located at 3300 Bloor Street West.
|Where did you first learn about this position?