Groom & Associates in the community
Searching for a Career
Job Seeker's Guide
J0814-0250 - Full Time
Management / Leadership
Title: Construction Project Director
Position status: Open Contract
TO APPLY: Please create a profile on our website and send your resume to: Lynne at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client's mission is to design, build, finance and maintain large scale projects. Be part of a growing company in Montreal that has put together an international team incorporating local expertise. Join the team and contribute to one of Canada's largest projects!
• Overall responsibility for delivery of the entire Block (B1 or A’)construction site, safely, on time to the client satisfaction
• Overall responsibility for economic outcome of the entire Block construction site.
• Leads the whole block team on site and in the offices.
• Ensures that the team, including subcontractors have all available details, drawings, information and resources to deliver what is expected of them.
• Ensure proper provision of current design and technical information and requirements to the workface.
• Enforces good construction practices and housekeeping to achieve low risk, high productivity on site.
• Ensures provision of all training and communication to minimize the risk of accidents, incidents and emergencies.
• Coordinates with Health & Safety department on all actions needed to ensure secure work on site.
• Ensures translation of Block Master Schedule into effective “Three week look ahead” schedules.
• Coordinates information with other blocks to ensure real global Master Schedule of the project.
• Monitors the works against approved Cost Plans and prepares or contributes to effective cost planning.
• Responsible of the Project Management Plan in coordination with other Block Leaders. Responsible for Monthly Contract Review. Ensures correct input and update of the Block Schedule. Ensures correct input to the Work Period Report.
— Fluency in written and spoken French and English languages;
— Excellent communication skills; and
— Note: Experience working on P3 or alternative (private) finance projects types would be beneficial.
— Large healthcare experience and large project experience (commercial/institutional)
Send This Job To A Friend
Add to favorites
Copyright © Groom & Associates |
Terms & conditions
Web design by Dextel.net